We’re proud to announce that several representatives from our local service provider network have been elected to the National Pest Management Association‘s (NPMA) Board of Directors.
Serving on the Board’s Executive Committee:
- Russ Ives, Rose Pest Solutions, will serve as Immediate Past President.
- Bryan Cooksey, McCall Service, will serve as President-Elect.
- Dennis Jenkins, ABC Home & Commercial Services-Dallas/Ft. Worth, will serve as Treasurer.
Serving as At-Large Directors:
- Justin McCauley, McCauley Services
- Scott Steckel, ProGuard/Varment Guard Environmental Services
- Alfie Treleven, Sprague Pest Solutions
- Andrew Klein, Assured Environments
- Ben Johnson, ABC Home & Commercial Services-Houston
And, serving as Region 1 Director:
- Jim McHale, JP McHale Pest Management
Congratulations to all of the recently elected Directors! Thank you for your continued dedication to the pest management industry!