Pest Control for Warehousing and Distribution
Don’t let a pest infestation stop you in your tracks. Copesan uses preventative Integrated Pest Management (IPM) methods to help protect your product, equipment and facility from the damage of common warehouse pests such as birds, rats, mice, cockroaches and stored product pests can cause. Your business relies on a streamlined, effective process; let us help you prevent pests from disrupting your workflow.
Food Distribution and Storage Operations
- Our sophisticated Signature Care® program provides a comprehensive pest management approach designed specifically for the highly regulated food industry whose standards your operation must meet.
- The program combines a strategic Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach and an enhanced inspection foundation to proactively protect your brand.
- Our IPM Specialists are extensively trained and certified to ensure full adherence to third-party audit requirements, and, upon completion of every service, will verify that your facility is ready for any audit – scheduled or unscheduled.
- Learn how Signature Care® can benefit your food distribution and storage facilities.
Non-Food Distribution and Storage Operations
- Our fully customizable CARE Select™ program provides flexible pest management solutions with consistent, exceptional quality service.
- We work closely with you to design a program that fits your needs, providing the pest protection and personal account management you require, while staying within your budget.
- Learn how CARE Select™ can benefit your distribution and storage facilities.
Contact Us to Get Started
Have more questions regarding pest control for the logistics industry? Not sure which of our programs is the right fit?
Bird Control & Removal
Birds, such as pigeons and sparrows, are often the biggest nuisance at warehouses and distribution facilities. Pest birds, their nesting materials and droppings, can cause extensive product damage. They also pose a health risk to your employees and customers. Our bird program was developed with a strategic focus on species-specific prevention, exclusion and removal methods.
Consistent everywhere, every time. CARE Select is designed for national accounts with multiple locations. Our local service providers are trained to deliver the same quality service from coast to coast and everywhere in between.
We’re right in your neighborhood. Understanding the area surrounding your location is essential to providing the best possible service. With Copesan, you enjoy the convenience of working with a national provider AND the knowledge of local experts – the best of both worlds.
Personal Account Management
Just one contact, one call, 24/7/365 support. Copesan’s account management team is empowered to mobilize our resources and deliver results and resolution – fast. They’ll become an extension of your team to better understand your business and build the relationship key to successful pest management.
Choices make it easy to stay within your budget. The flexibility of CARE Select makes it easy to streamline your program to align with your business goals.
Service you can trust, no pest hassles to manage. We strive to keep your environment pest-free, protecting your brand and reputation. You have better things to do than handle a pest management crisis – let us minimize pest-related risk for you.
Expert Technical Support
Easy access to over 100 technical experts. Our network is proud to offer a wide range of degreed technical professionals in entomology, biology and more who apply their skill at the local level.
Pigeons, sparrows, rodents, cockroaches and stored product pests are most common to the warehouse and logistics industry. They are known to both physically damage and contaminate products, and can spread harmful diseases through droppings, skin casts and nesting materials. To learn more about these pests, visit our pest library.